The Management of Grupo Morales Sanchez & Marina, aware of the importance that it has for the company to satisfy the needs and expectations of its clients and its workers, in addition to the relevance of the environment, dedicates the necessary resources to ensure that the services it performs enjoy, in all aspects, the appropriate quality levels. All this achieved by having implemented in the company the Integrated Management System for Quality, Environment and Safety and Health at Work, according to the international standards of the UNE-EN ISO 9001: 2015, UNE-EN-ISO 14001: 2015 and UNE-EN-ISO 45001: 2018.
Our activity, and the Scope of the System is:
– ISO 9001: 2015 – PROVISION OF THE SERVICE OF TRANSPORTATION OF TRAVELERS BY ROAD. DISCRETIONAL SERVICE AND SCHOOL TRANSPORTATION.
– UNE-EN 13816: 2003 – SCHOOL TRANSPORTATION
The decision made by Grupo Morales Sanchez & Marina is embodied in the following commitments:
- Understand the current and future needs of our clients, satisfy their requirements and progressively achieve above their expectations, combining full client satisfaction with the integration of environmental criteria in our activities.
- Maintain as a strategic direction of the company, the progressive achievement of continuous improvement in our activities through updating and reviewing the established objectives and goals.
Consider complaints, claims and suggestions as points where we must strengthen our management, in order to achieve the satisfaction of our customers.
- Developing our work effectively and efficiently, by preventing environmental pollution and protecting the environment.
Guarantee the safety and well-being of our workers, establishing an environment of participation, consultation and effective internal communication.
To guarantee the responsible participation of all the members of the company, the effective result of the implementation of a Management System requires the existence of a commitment at the highest level that drives the established Quality Policy.
Provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injuries and health deterioration by eliminating hazards and reducing the risks of each job.
- Keep up to date with the legal requirements that apply to us, and others that we may subscribe to.
Quality and Management Policy.
To develop these basic principles, we formulate Quality Objectives each year appropriate to the purpose of the company with respect to improving the quality of the service offered, taking into account the context that surrounds us and that will support its strategic direction.
This Policy has the full commitment of the Management of Grupo Morales Sanchez & Marina, who implements and keeps it updated, ensuring that it is understood and applied by all workers. It is available to all relevant interested parties.
In Badolatosa, September 24, 2018
Signed by Management